As a non-profit organization, it is the responsibility of both staff and members alike to take care of our equipment. We ask that you take ownership of your workout space. Our facility rules are designed for the safety and comfort of all our members. If we all work together to enforce the rules, the YWCA fitness facility will continue to be the great place that it is!
As Per Governor Wolf’s mandate MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN ALL PUBLIC SPACES
1. Picture ID may be requested at any time.
2. Proper family gym attire is REQUIRED, as are closed-toe athletic shoes.
3. Minimum age to enter the fitness center is 16; however, 13- 15-year-olds may use the facility if they have completed the Youth Basic Training program.
4. Be considerate and courteous to other members.
5. Put trash in its proper place.
6. Do not move equipment.
7. When lifting free weights, a spotter is recommended.
8. Return all plates and dumbbells to the appropriate area after use.
9. When using machines with weight stacks, set weights down gently (they will break).
10. Wipe down equipment before and after use.
11. Put magazines and racks where they belong.
12. Do not drop or throw weights.
13. Do not sit dumbbells on benches.
14. Do not throw chalk on the floor.
15. If you notice someone abusing the equipment, notify a staff member immediately.
16. If you notice something is wrong with the equipment, notify a staff member immediately.
17. Cell phone usage is prohibited in fitness facility among the equipment and in the locker rooms.
If you have any questions, ask a staff member for assistance. Failure to abide by these rules may result in suspension of your rec pass. Have fun, but be safe!