Swim with our Masters group and get connected to fitness, fun, and community.
In swimming, “Masters” simply means 18 and older swimmers.
Our U.S. Masters Swimming group appropriately challenges beginner to competitive swimmers by improving stroke technique and endurance. Whether you are a traditional competitive swimmer, an open water swimmer, a triathlete, or you just want to swim laps for exercise, our Masters Swimming group is for you! Not only is swimming a life skill, but our Masters group will help you develop a healthier lifestyle through swimming, build friendships with fellow swimmers, and grow by meeting your own personal fitness goals.
Participating in our Masters Swimming group is free for YWCA members, we only ask that you be registered with USMS (United States Masters Swimming) if you wish to compete. Our Masters Coach, Beth Raub, can guide you through the process of getting registered.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:15 pm – 5:45 pm
Coach Contact Information
Coach Beth Raub
Masters Swim Meets
We do not have any masters meets scheduled at this time. Please check back with us later!
IRONMAN Tri Club
We are an official IRONMAN TriClub! Some of our club perks include:
- Priority registration
- Club bike racking
- IRONMAN store discounts
- And more!
- Stay active and build a healthier lifestyle
- Make new friends, participate in events, and reach your personal swimming goals
- Participate in USMS workouts with our sanctioned swimming group
- Opportunities to compete locally or nationally in pool, open-water, clinics, and fitness challenge events
- Subscription to SWIMMER magazine, member e-newsletter, and access to materials on USMS website
- Official IRONMAN Tri Club
Our Masters Swimmers